Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fistfull, repeat after me please....

M

madbomber31

ok, say this out loud 3 times... "the new york giants are no longer to be considered a pro football team... they have disgraced myself and my city... i am forever going to live in their gloried past, for the future holds nothing but shame.... i may become a houston texan fan, for even they are greater and more mighty than my giants..."

depends on where you are sitting... to me, losing mcnabb for 6 weeks is a bad loss... so this gives the eagles a week of finding out what they bring to the table without don, AND maintaining first place... no matter what!!!!

shhhhh, listen closely and you will hear me... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!

id say eagles will go 4-2 over the final 6. i think i read on espn.com mcnabb will probably be back for the season finale.

you need to worry about homefield advantage though. that bucs d at home today looked relentless.

ps- yes, giants are terrible. anytime you sign a washed up receiver like herman moore that coudln't even play on a sorry ass team like detroit you've got problems with your offense.

fuckin bengals... t.j. houshmenzada is fucking awful (yes, i was nowhere near spelling it right)... that fuck fumbled away the last 2 games... they have been so close all season...

uhhhh i have a feeling the Jets are gonna be the Pats of 2002-03

They always had a great d (didn't really step up at the beginning of the season), great running game with Martin and Jordan, great receivers with Coles and Moss and Pennington is playing like Brady of years past....

AND YES McNabb should be back against the Giants on the final day of the season...THE JOY!

i stand strong.. eagles./fish superbowl....

go birds!!!

Cure said:
uhhhh i have a feeling the Jets are gonna be the Pats of 2002-03

They always had a great d (didn't really step up at the beginning of the season), great running game with Martin and Jordan, great receivers with Coles and Moss and Pennington is playing like Brady of years past....

Finally someone talking some sense. I think we'll see in the future that Pennington is a more talented QB than Brady, although Brady has his ring, so you can't diss him.

Off this topic.....didn't the Eagles lose to Jacksonville, who lost to the Texans.

My prediction: Texans make the playoffs next season.

Top Bottom