Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FISHTALES maing!!!

swole

Thanks for the donation...that temporarily puts me over 1 million karma hits!!! You're a good bor.

My karma number will drop a little bit after settling NFL events...but seeing 1 million hits under my name is fuggin sweet for the time being.

swole said:
Thanks for the donation...that temporarily puts me over 1 million karma hits!!! You're a good bor.

My karma number will drop a little bit after settling NFL events...but seeing 1 million hits under my name is fuggin sweet for the time being.

nice. 1 mil does look sweet! congrats :beer:

i woulda donated you the K to reach a million if i saw you were that close. But then i'd get bashed for :rainbow: ness too so i don't know :rolleyes:

congrats man

ohhh jedi you are not. not yet. one thing remains: digger. you must confront digger. then, only then, a jedi will you be. and confront him you will.

hamstershaver said:
ohhh jedi you are not. not yet. one thing remains: digger. you must confront digger. then, only then, a jedi will you be. and confront him you will.

Sadly, I think there is some truth to this statement.

Top Bottom