Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First, let me take a selfie!

Thank you :qt:

Can I have a ride in your porsche??

I actually am currently buying a BMW 335 coupe as a consultation prize with the promise if he goes D1 in two years he gets a Porsche. I'm sure that will be something totally different in two years but you can ride my hawg if you want

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I actually am currently buying a BMW 335 coupe as a consultation prize with the promise if he goes D1 in two years he gets a Porsche. I'm sure that will be something totally different in two years but you can ride my hawg if you want

lol I do like the bikes!

His prospects are pretty good to play D1 aren't they?? Like 99% type good?

didn't you already buy that bmw?

Yea white 328 X drive this is a practically new car the other one was just for scooting around. This car will be his daily driver for his 70 mile one way commute to school

lol I do like the bikes!

His prospects are pretty good to play D1 aren't they?? Like 99% type good?

Well you never know really but considering he has no physical issues then I'd say more like 99.9% type good. Grades have to be considered too a drop in grades could negatively affect his stock so just incentive to keep on the straight and narrow. And I wasn't talking bout my Harley.

xfswvc.jpg

Top Bottom