Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First, let me take a selfie!

she moved to saudi when she was 16 and lived here for 20 years.......she has so many connections here...when we came back she got back in touch with them and now she is back in the US and opening a school....and since they gave the saudi nationality she can open a business here too :)

Ya what's that, convenience store? Falafel Palace?

I worked at a school here when I first came but was under the table cuz I didn't have an ID.....I worked at the front desk with 2 huge juice head accountants...one of them told me on cycle he finishes 1 GH pen in 2 days.....and the first 3 months of the year....EVERYDAY so much money coming in they had to use a machine to count the money

Really? A machine? Wow!!!

I was working at the museum right next door during that time frame. Figures.

That whole part of town is almost strictly black & middle eastern people.

I slept at a hotel next to that museum one time when I wasn't suppose to be in there.....a saudi millionaire told me I can stay with him and he will help me go through my probation but he was fucking up....drinking and taking xnax getting lost and crashing everybody's car.....he disappeared for a week once and was in the hospital and the hotel told me I had to leave....and I was drunk as hell drank a whole bottle of jack denials by myself....but when I went to my room the door was open so I went inside and locked it....and passed out....next day I didn't wanna leave so they started threatening to call the cops

I slept at a hotel next to that museum one time when I wasn't suppose to be in there.....a saudi millionaire told me I can stay with him and he will help me go through my probation but he was fucking up....drinking and taking xnax getting lost and crashing everybody's car.....he disappeared for a week once and was in the hospital and the hotel told me I had to leave....and I was drunk as hell drank a whole bottle of jack denials by myself....but when I went to my room the door was open so I went inside and locked it....and passed out....next day I didn't wanna leave so they started threatening to call the cops

Are you saying the millionaire was staying in a hotel in that part of town?

There's no way a millionaire would stay there. There are insanely nice hotels and parts of town in tampa, none of which are over that way.

as a saudi in saudi arabia I can open my own travel agency......just have all my plans prepared in one file and go to the bank and convince them that its gonna be successful....and they will give me the money

Are you saying the millionaire was staying in a hotel in that part of town?

There's no way a millionaire would stay there. There are insanely nice hotels and parts of town in tampa, none of which are over that way.

yes his father owns a few very famous restaurants here...and there is allot of branches....his father owns a hundred camels

nobody gives a fuck what you can do in Saudi Arabia.

Shove a pipe bomb up your ass you inbred arab terrorist sideshow bob lookin' ISIS fuck.

nobody gives a fuck what you can do in Saudi Arabia.

Shove a pipe bomb up your ass you inbred arab terrorist sideshow bob lookin' ISIS fuck.

we can make a new map and put north and south america in the east.....and we become the west.....and it will still be correct

Top Bottom