Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First, let me take a selfie!

Omg I'm dying

You got your ass beat by the cops and caught a felony charge for it...hahahaha nice life fgt.

no I didn't.....but they put someone that was going crazy with me thinking that we were not gonna get along but we got along and started banging on the glass wall calling the cops terrorist......because they said I was a terrorist and threw me in a cell for the dangerous people and grabbed my balls when they were searching me

no I didn't.....but they put someone that was going crazy with me thinking that we were not gonna get along but we got along and started banging on the glass wall calling the cops terrorist......because they said I was a terrorist and threw me in a cell for the dangerous people and grabbed my balls when they were searching me

Soooo, did your felony violate your visa, causing you to get deported back to Saudi?

This never happened

Top Bottom