Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Firing your doctor

plifter

Banned
I really feel like I'm receiving poor care from both my primary physician and my endocrinologist. My primary doc is difficult to get into. I was passing blood in my stools and called to make an appointment. They said "We don't have an opening for 2 months". I have an HMO so I can't see any other doctors without a referral from my primary doc.

My endocrinologist visits are so damned confusing. They have a bunch of residents and an attending. I never see the same doctor twice. I've been going there for 6 years and every time I have to explain to them what I'm being treated for. My most recent blood work indicated that I have type II diabetes (most of the older members of both sides of my family have it). The resident that came up with that diagnosis was one that I had never seen before. They diagnosed me with a serious condition and then rushed me through my appointment and I was out within 15 minutes. It just didn't feel like they spent enough time with me for something that serious. On top of that, they fucked up my prescriptions when they called them in to the pharmacy (they got the number of refills wrong and only gave me a one month supply of one of my meds when I needed 3 months). Then it's impossible to call them and actually talk to a nurse. You just have to leave a message on an answering machine which they won't likely respond to.

Top Bottom