Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finals

Thankfully mine were done 2 weeks ago. 2 2 hour multiple choices, and 2 3 hour essays. But, I've put that all behind me now.

Damn, what schools are you people going to? I had my finals like 3 weeks ago. One was a 10 minute final that was supposed to last an hour and a half (but I'm that damn good :)) and the other was some simple 1 hour multiple choice BS.

School is such a joke. =)

-Warik

you've obviously never had to experience the joys of negative marking then :bawling:

thats when you piss your pants when you see multiple choice.

i got a practical exam, and 2 written finals in 4 weeks. im fucked. my ass is grass. up a creek with out a paddle..etc.:bawling:

I just finished 5 law school exams so I feel for you....know what you are going through......And now i'm studying for the bar.....

Warik said:
Damn, what schools are you people going to? I had my finals like 3 weeks ago. One was a 10 minute final that was supposed to last an hour and a half (but I'm that damn good :)) and the other was some simple 1 hour multiple choice BS.

School is such a joke. =)

-Warik

Hey Warik,

We're talking about Uni exams not community college ones.....

hehe....couldn't resist :)

Godspeed

Warik: 1 1/2 hours exam done in 10 minutes? Even if you´re a genius, thats some very easy shit...:eek:
I haven´t started mine... have the first May 29 and they last until the end of June... Europe is different... But i only restart my classes at the end of Septmeber, this time in Barcelona, where i will be partying like there´s no tomorrow (There are priorities you know?):cool:

yeah, do you americano's have 4 terms. we only have three. it means we get a ridiculously long holiday (well everyone else i know is finishing their courses around now....me, i have to wait till the end of june-ish)

I HATE THE INS AND OUTS OF MY COURSE!!!

Top Bottom