Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally did it.... I bought a Vitamix!

cfennerr

So I've been on the fence on ordering a Vitamix for quite some time now. I heard all the stories about its pros and cons and what it can and cannot do. I was completely split on a decision until today.

After I saw how cheap I could snag a Vitamix for I bought it :)

I bought a reconditioned standard model with variable presets. It seems they are doing a sale on reconditioned models at their store https://secure.vitamix.com/Certified-Reconditioned-Products.aspx

I bought it for $299 plus used the coupon 06-008426 to get free shipping which knocked $25 off. Apparently I also found out Vitamix is doing a contest to give away Vitamix blenders, extended warranties, and smoothie cups at the end of February if you apply their free shipping code and purchase a reconditioned Vitamix so that's another plus.

It should arrive sometime next week and I'm really excited to try my first green smoothie :D

Anyone have some good recipes they stumbled on to share? I would love to try some outside of the recipe book that's included in the blender purchase.

That has to be the most fucking stupid attempt a product promotion I've ever seen.

Top Bottom