Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina rage, just raged at TGI Fridays

drrman

damn, i thought i was cool and wasn't gonna get this way this cycle. well i picked up my fiance and we headed there on here 1 hour lunch break, we ordered a basic meal both with soup for appetizers. We sat there 40 minutes and still no soup, i was calm and my girl was doing all the bitching, well the manager then comes due to her request and fills our drinks, hers with unsweetened tea instead of the sweet she ordered, and mine with coke instead of diet coke. The food finally comes after one hour and it isn't even right, wrong sides and all. We just tell him to keep it and we are going to leave. well while leaving i wasn't even mad, then this little short fat manager prick comes running up screaming, "HEY YOU FORGOT TO PAY FOR YOUR APPETIZERS",

NOW, here is where i fucking lose it, my girl just lets go of my hand and leaves, she knows what gonna happen, i started screaming, dont really remember what i said, he starts crying as i shove him through the first set of swinging doors, the i proceed to kick the second swinging door off of its hinges, the bad part about all this is, i was in such a down mood before eating and i felt like a new man afterwards!!! anyways, stay away from a man and his fina!!

i'm thinking you may have over-reacted just a wee little bit when you kicked the door off the hinges!

take it easy! :D

damn dude! Fina rage! That's Boss!!!!!!!! you should have even gone so far as to say, "listen here fatbody, im on so many steroids you wouldn't know what to do if you were in my shoes so don't fuck with me!"

You embarassed yourself. Not to mention your girl bro, but it is hard to keep from losing it sometimes when idiots ruin what would have been an ordinary day for you. You have to learn to walk away. Deep breath--count to 10....:D

I can handle the fina rage. It's the huge puffy prtruding lactating nipples that bother me!

If that happened to me on fina, I would have lifted up my shirt, and squrited some milk in his eyes!!

that's fina rage? normally I would have pulled the dudes heart out with my bare hands and stuck it down his throat. that's what I'd do.

The Nature Boy said:
that's fina rage? normally I would have pulled the dudes heart out with my bare hands and stuck it down his throat. that's what I'd do.

well, thats because you are always a gentleman first! :D

Top Bottom