Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina and aggression

Bull69

I need suggestions on how to lower the aggression that fina causes. Jesus, My partner and I about killed each other last night. We never get physical, and we were shoving each other. We even cracked the wall. Which is not a surprise since collectively it is about 500lbs that slammed against the plaster. Thankfully, we both know that it is the gear, but between feeling like we have the flu, aching joints, hunger, sleeplessness, and acne, I am ready for this cycle to end.

Hey bull..i have yet to really feel any of the aggression aspect..and I dont feel like the androgenic properties of Fina have kicked in yet...although I've only been on it a week.

when does it kick in??

anyways, i'm already feeling the sides..flu like symptoms..i drag my ass outta bed every morning..traning sucks...im just hopeing that by me keeping my diet strict and at least training a little, i'll accomplish some sort of goal until this fina thing starts gettin better.

if you wanna chill on agression, i know people who like opiates (painkillers) or GHB

I have never felt anger like I did on Fina. There is nothing I know to take to help it. Just be conscious that it is present and don't give in to those feelings. It is hard sometimes, being really pissed feels good when you are cycling.

Rizzo its been a week of injections with the fina..i dont feel any more aggressive than maybe a hair..w

when will that kick in?? I'm feeling like shit these days..the only thing gettin me throughout the day and to work out is my ECA stacks..

what up??

hey bull.. are you taking test with it?

i've heard that the aggression aspects of it are most pronounced when taking fina by itself and that when one takes a low dose of test, even just 250mg/week, it helps tremendously with that.

maybe dbol also. i haven't taken it personally.. but have heard that it has a calming effect.. plus is awesome with fina.

Kakdiesel said:
Hey bull..i have yet to really feel any of the aggression aspect..and I dont feel like the androgenic properties of Fina have kicked in yet...although I've only been on it a week.

when does it kick in??

anyways, i'm already feeling the sides..flu like symptoms..i drag my ass outta bed every morning..traning sucks...im just hopeing that by me keeping my diet strict and at least training a little, i'll accomplish some sort of goal until this fina thing starts gettin better.

if you wanna chill on agression, i know people who like opiates (painkillers) or GHB
The androgenic effects kicked in around the 3rd week. Painkillers make me sick to my stomach.

decem said:
hey bull.. are you taking test with it?

i've heard that the aggression aspects of it are most pronounced when taking fina by itself and that when one takes a low dose of test, even just 250mg/week, it helps tremendously with that.

maybe dbol also. i haven't taken it personally.. but have heard that it has a calming effect.. plus is awesome with fina.

No, I am not taking test. I am stacking with winny.

yeah I think me and bull are on the exact same cycle..he's just about a month ahead of me on the time frame scale.

hey bull thanks for the reply..also, one concern, are u experiencing bad acne yet? or any hairloss?

just curious.

Rizzo its been a week of injections with the fina..i dont feel any more aggressive than maybe a hair..w

Like Bull said, I started feeling pissed about the third week. Not pissed all the time, but if something set me off I'd damn near black out with anger.

I have only used Fina once and am apprehensive to do so again.

what about healing/recovery time..i remember on my first every cycle (sust only) i almost never got sore..i would wake up feeling fine everyday..

does the healing/recovery time increase on fina/winny as well?

Top Bottom