Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fight to the Death: Yoda (Episode 2 Ninga Style) vs Superman vs Batman

amaritto

Fight to the Death: Yoda (Episode 2 Ninga Style) vs Superman vs Batman

I got dibs on Yoda fucking them up. ;)

i'd give the nod to superman in thsi 3 way dance unless aquaman came in and interfered and possibly beat him to death with a porpoise or something.

Wait, there are two verses there? Is this some kind of weird circle jerk? What if Batman hits Yoda even though he is only vs. Superman. This is confusing.

My money is always on Batman. I've heard one too many stories about some guy being strapped face down, naked to a bed and Batman coming out of the closet wearing a giant strap on.

My money is always on the guy with the strap on.

Who am I?

slickdadd said:
Wait, there are two verses there? Is this some kind of weird circle jerk? What if Batman hits Yoda even though he is only vs. Superman. This is confusing.

No holds barred. Everyone for themselves at the same time. We could set up a texas strap match, threeway style.

I think for a fair fight you'd have to have a SuperHero lady referee, one that oozes, love and understanding and a whole heap of ...

Tranquility!!!!!!

I love superhero sex comics, too!.......bounce Yoda.

Knot

saint808 said:
i'd give the nod to superman in thsi 3 way dance unless aquaman came in and interfered and possibly beat him to death with a porpoise or something.

LMAO!! Maybe the Wonder Twins will come and intervene.
In form of an Ice cage!

Top Bottom