Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fifth-Grader Expelled........ for Drawing Guns!

your side of the argument is so ridiculous im literally laughing ryan h. Were you not a kid? Kids draw guns. Kids break stuff. Kids aren't adults. Get a clue.

LMAO - I guess they would send him to "the hospital" never let him back in a school ever again if he was drawing a AH 1 Cobra!

While I do agree that we, as adults need to put a serious curb on little punks and their weapons, this incident is way out of hand. Drawing guns? Sheesh! As a parent, I would become that school districts worst nightmare.

slickdadd said:
your side of the argument is so ridiculous im literally laughing ryan h. Were you not a kid? Kids draw guns. Kids break stuff. Kids aren't adults. Get a clue.
Kids draw guns. Kids break stuff. Kids kill. Kids massacre their parent. kids massacre teachers. Kids massacre other students. The "kids will be kids" argument no longer works....

RyanH said:
Why should a kid be allowed to draw a pic of a gun when there are so many other things he could draw.

Because they want to?

Why should people be allowed to be homosexual when they could be straight instead?

Why should people be allowed to receive welfare when they could go to work instead?

Why should people be allowed to invest their money when they could donate it to charity instead?

Why should pregnant women be allowed to kill their children when they could assume responsibility for their actions instead?

I forget, what do you liberals support? Don't you claim to be in favor of personal freedoms and all that stuff?

RyanH, I'm going to go to my computer programming class now. I'll be sure to draw a kickass gun using Adobe Photoshop on my laptop.

-Warik

Tx, you are correct. LOL@Latimer. Stop talking to the lawyer wannabe Ryasshole and let his babble die, he is dillusional. He's a week mind trying to prove he deserves to be what he considers a big thinker to be. Bye bye Ry Ry

Handcuffing a kid that old and then saying it was for "his
safety" is just another way of saying "We wanted to humilate him for what he did."

I would sue the school district, the Board of Education, the teacher and lastly the principal.

I am sure they can be sued for their "safety" but we all know it is about money and punishment, which they certainly should be punished, the money side of this is they can't afford to do this to someone's kid again.

When I was in High School, we had a rifle range in the basement under the stage of the auditorium. We shot .22 cal bolt action rifles. We did not think about anyone bringing a gun in to school, except to site it in on the range. Different times and boy they certainly have changed to the worst. Now our 2nd amendment is up for grabs because of fucking kids going off like a bomb. Shit this kid did not do anything except express himself by a drawing. Maybe art should be banned while were at it.

Guns don't kill, people kill people. Don't try to say this was right, it traumatized the kid and I am sure his parents will sue.

Last edited:
Some people think there should be personal choice, but only if it agrees with what they believe i.e. Ryanh.

Top Bottom