Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

females and size.... what size is a big girl? 5? 7? 9? 10? 12??? etc...

I would say it depends on height and build. Kronkette ranges from a zero (when cutting) at a 2 or so (when bulking). She is 4'11 and has a decent amount of muscle.

I think the average women size is a 12 in america, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I don't know but the other night I was talking to a group of girls and some how this came up and I mentioned how I had never really dated anyone over a size 2 and how anyone that wore any size bigger had to be huge and I swear I almost got jumped. The convo was pretty much over after that.

kronk said:
I would say it depends on height and build. Kronkette ranges from a zero (when cutting) at a 2 or so (when bulking). She is 4'11 and has a decent amount of muscle.

I think the average women size is a 12 in america, but I could be wrong.

i'd say 12 sounds about right, fat fuckers

My baby is a size 3 - 34B/C at 5'5 1/2 at about 125 pounds. She works out though and is nicely toned so she would carry more weight than someone who doesn't obviously. I was with a girl though a while back that was a size 5 - 34D and she wasn't big at all imo either. She was about 5'7 and also weighed about 125 pounds. Same weight about as my current gf but 2 sizes bigger.

Alot of it has to do with overall proportions and height as well as muscle to fat ratio as well.

BTW - yes imo 12 is fuckin huge!! Pure ghetto booty right there!! But some guys like that. Everyone has different tastes.

i'm an 8 or a 10 depending on the clothes. i'm 5'6. i consider myself to be somewhat big i suppose.....not a petite person

Top Bottom