Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female needs male advise!!

mynameis!

Hi!
I am having probs with my boyf whos a body builder. He refuses to admit he is on steroids because i said i would leave him. He tore his pec whilst i was away from him and when we were back together after holidays he was taken some tablets. The tablets were called naposim, or metadienone(?!!). Of course i looked it up and i found out that they were anabolic steroids! (no disrespect to u users!!). I confronted him and he promises me they are not steroids and that he was taking them for his torn pec and referred to them as "anti inflammatories" and tried to tell me that they were from heis local chemists!!! Could he be telling the truth about this.???????
Also after being away from each other again he is taking more pills called something citrate. I think these may have been used to clear him up etc... He has taken them before but stopped because he said he loved me and that he would do anything for me----so he did--PLEASE HELP!!!

Why...

would you leave him?

Why not let him do what makes him happy. If you make him miserable, he'll likely do the same to you. He will likely resent you.

Do you wear makeup? Want or have any plastic surgery? Have/keep friends with implants?
Those are unnatural things that women often do to better themselves.

Just think about how you feel about him, don't make excuses to leave him or create unneccessary drama.

Rugger

oops

Now, on the otherhand if he has ever raised a hand to you or emotionally harmed you EVER, that's another story.

But, if he has, it would likey occur with or without juice.

I believe that guys that rage and hit women, are women beaters without the juice.

And in that case, castrate the fucker.

Rugger

Cheer for your help!!
I would leave him but i worry about him cos he did too much last time and infected his leg real bad!!! etc...... He also has real high blood pressure and hes only 20 and plus i want his babies and i dont wanna risk any of that cos i love him so much. He doesnt resent me for it i have done a lot of things for me and at the end of the day he offered to give it up. It is hard on him cos he has friends which take "juice" and he trains with them he says its hard watching them get stronger when hes not and he always was stronger but i have told he can but i would have lost respect fro him. ITS JUST COS I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HARM HIM.
Im no bitch dont be mean!!!!

I don't understand this. You told your boyfriend that you would leave him if he was using steroids, then asked him if he was using? Did you expect an honest answer? I don't mean to be impolite here but I'd lie if I was him - not that he is lying necessarily.
What's the problem with him using steroids anyway? You should do some research on them to get an idea of what they are and how they affect the body and forget about all the stereotypes you've heard. Make you're own informed decisions. Hope you can work it out with him so that everyone's happy.

I would not freak out on him. He is not taking anything bad there. If you said some other names I will tell you what they are. Unfortunately when you say citrate I cannot specifically tell you what it is(since there are a lot of citrates.(but I definitely would not worry about a "citrates".

The naposim is a drug,but it is over the counter used for many different muscle injuries etc... Therefore he very well may be used for muscle tears.

I do suggest speaking(I am no family love doctor or anything) to him about this. People that are not informed do not know that drinking a few glasses of whiskey a week will do more harm then steroids(which none of the names you mentioned are) do.

Just communicate and I am sure everything will work out!

Cheers

so do you take birth control pills ? They are just the female equivalant to male testosterone .....before you leave your boyfriend over something so stupid how about educating yourself on the use of steroid ...real education not some half baked article in Time magazine ...and definatly not some thing iout of Cosmo.
BTW why do you want to leave him if he is useing steroids..(and yes the naposim will help with his torn pec...HMMMM muscle building drug ....hurt muscle ....might ift help with a hurt muscle??????????????????????????????????)
Don't think with your emotions on this subject think with your brain...use logic...he is not useing Heroin or Crack....
Please post a respone to my question .

I agree, why are you trying to control him and run his life? He will do it anyway. I think you should be supportive of his bodybuilding efforts. By the way, there are things in your cabinet at home that are much worse than any steroid, for example,

What happens if you take 100 dianabol at one time?

Nothing, maybe some water retention, gain a pound

What would happen if you ate 100 aspirin?

You would fucking die.

Steroids are made out to be these harmful substances, when there are many over the counter meds that are much more harmful.

I have spoken but he gets very defensive-but that prob me being paranoid.
Another thing is when he was taking the naposim he was constanly on the horn!!! Is this normal???
When he finished taking them we hardly kissed!!!! His hard one die all the time too couild this be the tabs????

Top Bottom