Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female to male ratio

big_bad_buff

did you know there are more females than males, almost everywere in the world? is something wrong here?, there is only one city i have ever been to that had more women than men, that is columbia missouri, the best female to male ratio ever, it's like 2 or 3 girls for every male, crazy, i should have moved there...were the hell are all the rest of the women?

spatts said:
What were you doing in Columbia?

oh i'm sorry, forgot i was banned there by you. J/K, my best friend lived there, and i would always go up there and party, hangout....it's one of the best cities in the US.

Happy, did your pops just get done molesting you again? sorry about that bro, maybe you should run away? run forest run.

Bobber said:
At my school it's a 4:1 ratio bro. And you know them Texas women are the shit!

Really?

When was the last time you got laid?

I'd guess 10 years ago........LOL

Fonz

Fonz said:

Really?

When was the last time you got laid?

I'd guess 10 years ago........LOL

Fonz

Shit son!!! Pussy is a mere phone call away....and that is NO bullshit my jacked latin brotha. Maybe when you come down to Texas I can show YOU a thing or two!

Bobber said:

Shit son!!! Pussy is a mere phone call away....and that is NO bullshit my jacked latin brotha. Maybe when you come down to Texas I can show YOU a thing or two!

Hmmmmm........maybe. :)

You might cramp my style.......LOL

Anyways, I have a standing date with Bronzegoddess at the local
massage parlour.

Fonz

Top Bottom