Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female bodybuilders..Attractive or No?

I like girls to look like girls. Most of the women on that site are too muscular to appear feminine IMO. However, Gayle Moher looks fine to me in this picture...

gayle02.jpg

imo girls are suppoesed to have curves, and be soft. Those pics are prolly taken precontest at thier most rippedness, so they might be better off season, they can still have cute faces though.

those girls look rock hard, yeah sure good abs are nice, but I bet thier clit is a mile long due to gear, they probably have a voice like a construction worker named rosco.

Lean is good but contest lean is extreme these days.
Remember the days of Cory Everson and before?
BB chics are no different than any other woman. Some are attractive and others look like a post op transexual off their hormone shots.

Last night on Star Dates (a Blind Date tv show, with celebrities getting hooked-up), the guy who played Screech on Saved by the Bell got hooked up with some female bodybuilder who was actually pretty cute. Funny stuff... they went to Gold's Venice and lifted weights for the first part of the date.

"Supposed to"? I'm not "supposed to" be near 300 pounds...but I am.

I like them...

B True

It is strange though...nearly ever woman that I have met who even remotely looked like a bodybuilder...or had HUGE dreams of doing so...had serious "issues".

B True

i do not think how attractive a woman is depends on her lbm or her bf%

i think it depends on her ratios, her face, hair, complexion, style, attitude

thing is that often when they get REALLY big and ripped those things suffer from it.

Top Bottom