Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Bodybuilders

I don't know about most men... That was a general statement that sounded good.. Lol. But a woman can experience permanent sides from just one or two cycles or even from improperly labeled gear in a safe dose. Their bodies simply cannot handle and process testosterone the same way we do.

Yea, that was her first show. A good learning experience. She lost some muscle in the process. Too much. This time I think she will come in looking better. We will see.

I don't know about most men... That was a general statement that sounded good.. Lol. But a woman can experience permanent sides from just one or two cycles or even from improperly labeled gear in a safe dose. Their bodies simply cannot handle and process testosterone the same way we do.

Yea, that was her first show. A good learning experience. She lost some muscle in the process. Too much. This time I think she will come in looking better. We will see.

Pics or STFU

I hear ya.. I'm generalizing too. Good discussion! She likely dieted too quickly...

There was a female bb'er up here who was huge and very man like. She made a killing travelling around meeting men who would pay her to rub oil on her, pose for them etc..I was surprised as it's not a look I love but she had a following. Paid for her juice lol

anyway, a small cycle of var or winny throw on some clen and the likes is not going to turn a woman into a man

a lot of the women you see that are built like men actually run shit like test and tren...don't believe me, just look around a little
Its nothing I would do but I've played with a lot of the more mild stuff and never had any type of permanent masculinzation

says the woman who is Batman! lol I just couldn't resist, :)
Hi Shirlene...

Top Bottom