Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Book or Author, or What are U currently or have recently Read?

currently, The Game by Neil Strauss

it started off good but gets a little sad and repetitive after mid way, still quite interesting though

currently, The Game by Neil Strauss

it started off good but gets a little sad and repetitive after mid way, still quite interesting though

Do you feel that your game has improved? Are you gonna read rules of the game or whatever the sequel is...

He dated the hawtie from Courtney Love's band, I think she's a hawtie, I really don't remember.

"The Heart Of Darkness", by Joseph Conrad, is my all time favorite!
Been a long while since I read it though. The movie "Apocalypse Now" was loosely based upon this novel.

I read Powerlifting USA, Maximume PC, PC World, American Rifleman, Guns and Ammo, and Playboy every month. Between my training, hobbies, and 2 jobs, I just don't have much time to delve into a good novel anymore...

i don't have a fave but i'll keep this one moving cause i wanna know what yours are.

I'm reading Catch-22 right now; pretty entertaining but i only put away a couple chapters while laying out

"The Heart Of Darkness", by Joseph Conrad.
Been a long while since I read it though. The movie "Apocalypse Now" was loosely based upon this novel.

Great read, I really didn't dig on it so much cause revolved around how dark we all can be in a position of power and no rules, and maybe my shit is too hallmarkish or something, nahhh.... great read.
Great movie.

The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger was my fav ..i havent read novels since high school is prob why i cant give a more updated answer ..im more of a internet search and instuction video guy now haha

Top Bottom