Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatigued all the time...

calveless wonder

anyone else ever feel like this and attribute it to anything? I'm so god damn tired and unmotivated half the week. my sleep is terrible and i often oversleep.
You could say the oversleeping makes me tired, but if i get less sleep i feel just as tired at some point in the day.

even when i wake up early and go to the gym at 6:30, by 6:00pm at work i'm dead. 5:30-8pm = most important time in my business

should i go get bloodwork done? hormones maybe affecting (test, thryroid, etc?)

i'm way too young to be feeling like this.

i feel like this alot also

i used to sleep in my car when i got home from work i was so tired.
are you juicing calveless?

calveless wonder said:
anyone else ever feel like this and attribute it to anything? I'm so god damn tired and unmotivated half the week. my sleep is terrible and i often oversleep.
You could say the oversleeping makes me tired, but if i get less sleep i feel just as tired at some point in the day.

even when i wake up early and go to the gym at 6:30, by 6:00pm at work i'm dead. 5:30-8pm = most important time in my business

should i go get bloodwork done? hormones maybe affecting (test, thryroid, etc?)

i'm way too young to be feeling like this.

why?

Gambino said:
i used to sleep in my car when i got home from work i was so tired.
are you juicing calveless?

no....haven't touched any juice in 3 years, which is partially why i look like complete shit right now, relatively speaking. 2 years of no lifting had more to do with that than anything.

funny thing is, when i did juice, i always had so much energy it was unreal.

Research "General Adaptive Syndrome" - your lifestyle and stress levels may be starting you on that path.

calveless wonder said:
no....haven't touched any juice in 3 years, which is partially why i look like complete shit right now, relatively speaking. 2 years of no lifting had more to do with that than anything.

funny thing is, when i did juice, i always had so much energy it was unreal.
what's your current weight?
lol i bet your "look like shit" phase is my jacked phase
lol :(

jerkbox said:

have problems getting to bed at the same time every night....or waking up at the same time everyday. my sleep never feels "refreshing" either way.

doc gave me clonidine which works good but still, depending on my day it's hard to get to sleep at the same time exactly.

Top Bottom