Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat guy in the sauna

Jimsbbc

I go to 24hr fitness the same time everyday. There is a big fat guy who sits in the sauna for hours. He is always there!!! I don't know what the hell he is doing in there but it's sick. You can't miss it either, b/c it's right there when you walk in.

yeah right. just one of the things I don't like about my gym. that and the old farts who walk around naked in the locker room. bastards!!!

I go to Ballys West U and the same thing happens there too .. these old people just have no shame. I have yet to go to the steamroom because of them, and I get dressed in the back of the locker room where you have to pay for the lockers to avoid them.

shit, in my gym, there are some hardcore guys, but there are also some OLD ass men....they go in the suana naked and walk around the locker room naked...it's fucking gross...I don't wanna see that shit!!!

i hate guys that do that....at least drape a towel whetehr your hung like a horse or a chicken, its just good manners!

I hear you guys

The same shit goes on at my gym. These old men walk around naked in the locker room, have decency and put a towel on you fat fucks. The worst is those that shave naked, I mean right infront of the fucking mirror with their cocks hanging on the counter, sick shit. I ain't never taking a shower, going in the sauna or much less going in the spa at that place. urghhhhh

yeah, I wasn't going to post about this, but it is major aggro everytime I have to go in there.

what the hell is up with them???? the people that have the least to be proud of are the only ones that strut around naked in locker room. you never see any guys that are in good shape(such as myself)hanging out naked. call me a homophobe, but i find something really wrong with a bunch of naked guys hanging out.

Top Bottom