Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fast acceleration under $6000

jstrong20

I'm lookin' to be a bike this year. I just wanted to get some opinions on what would the best lookin' bike I can get and what is the fastest accelerating bike I can get and I'm lookin to spend around 6k but don't mind buying a used one. I've seen a couple people say the GSXR750 is a kick ass bike. So any opinions on the best option for around 6k?

If you do not have much experience riding, then don't even think about buying a 750cc bike. My advice: Take a MSF class at your local community college, then buy a used older 250cc bike to learn on and then move up to 600 or 750 if you feel comfortable.
Good luck

Personally I like the CBR's...

barnes3

NitroCBR said:
If you do not have much experience riding, then don't even think about buying a 750cc bike. My advice: Take a MSF class at your local community college, then buy a used older 250cc bike to learn on and then move up to 600 or 750 if you feel comfortable.
Good luck

I hope you listen to this advice because it's damn good. It's not a matter of if you'll crash, it's when. Once you learn how to ride good and you get that first crash out of the way, then step up to the big boys.

NitroCBR said:
Good luck

Yeah I thought about that but I do have alot of experience on the off road. I started on a kx80 then had a cr250 and then rm500 so do you think this will help me out any or is a street bike totaly diffrent?

My first street bike wasd a 94' gsxr 1100. i was like you with dirtbike experiance wich helps a ton. anyways, i dont advice you to go buy a 1100, but i love them.
besides the speed, its a little bigger of a bike, and carries 2 people easy.

Top Bottom