Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fakking sunburn

well if you need someone to rub the lotion on ya just give me a call.... :qt:

Emu oil might help the burn, too.

Future thought, if you don't use/have it already, get something that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. My ex was one freckle shy of albino, he burned with everything but this stuff called Shade that blocked both types of rays.

musclemom said:
Emu oil might help the burn, too.

Future thought, if you don't use/have it already, get something that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. My ex was one freckle shy of albino, he burned with everything but this stuff called Shade that blocked both types of rays.

I have fair skin but it's never been alabaster or as white white as skin can get. Again, it's a type that can easily tan, I just usually choose NOT to.

I'm going to be on a boat all weekend the first weekend in june, so I'll check out that shade stuff. Thanks MM :)

CMarc said:
What is MT2?

that's it, he gave you the link to pdad's thread, I post on page 10 and thereafter, you can see what it will do, and a week of Maui sun.....
We pretty much explain the whole deal in the posts....

nefertiti said:
I have fair skin but it's never been alabaster or as white white as skin can get. Again, it's a type that can easily tan, I just usually choose NOT to.

I'm going to be on a boat all weekend the first weekend in june, so I'll check out that shade stuff. Thanks MM :)
Yeah, you want to check that shit out, being on the water has essentially a doubling effect of the sun's rays. I looked it up on the web, it's by Coppertone and its definitely called Shade.

Top Bottom