Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fakking sunburn

nefertiti said:
Does anyone know any reliable ways to minimize peeling after a sunburn?

Thanks.

Bathing in green tea supposedly helps.

nefertiti said:
No, but it sounds familiar...I'm gonna check the schedule. Do you have a friend playing on that team?

ya i know a few; one was talking about it the other day and mentioned flip-cup; i was like hayyyyyy wait a minute..

nimbus said:
ya i know a few; one was talking about it the other day and mentioned flip-cup; i was like hayyyyyy wait a minute..

Wait...lol...did they mention flip cup on Sunday night?

i dont think so she said you play kicks and then flips right after; their team plays on wednesdays

blueta2 said:
yes, don't sit in the sun.
I baked in the sun for years and 3 years ago got skin cancer and am still fighting it
Not worth it. Fake tans look so much nicer anyway

Excellent advice, sorry about your skin cancer. I think especially for faired skin this is very important.

if you're irish or such then avoid the sun like you are vampire. most people i know that have skin cancer issues are irish, scottish and such.

btw, i have a super kick ass tan and maybe i have spent a total of 7 hours in the sun and this is in May. thanks to M2.

fistfullofsteel said:
if you're irish or such then avoid the sun like you are vampire. most people i know that have skin cancer issues are irish, scottish and such.

<<< Scotch/ Irish, after I started using MT2, I don't burn anymore. Dr's say that if you got pretty severely sunburned before the age of 18, anyone is subject to skin cancer. I don't know many people who didn't. My age anyway, we didn't have SPF shit back then...

I tan easily as long as I am careful with my first few exposures. My skin type isn't the "can't tan/always burn" irish skin...I just prefer being fair, and enjoy the fact that my skin will stay youthful longer than the tanorexics my age.

Top Bottom