Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Facts On The "interference" Call

sparky_d2

Before all you morons flip out and talk about how OSU did not deserve to win, here is really what happened. I am a huge buckeye fan and I agree, the interference call was dumb, but there WAS STILL A FOUL. If you watch the replay, you will see the other ref come over and call DEFENSIVE HOLDING, which there was!!! This would still of given the bucks a 1st and goal! I don't know why they called interference, but there was holding. Second, the sorry ass refs missed a lot of calls on Miami too, so I don't want to hear shit. Miami was jumping offsides all night and they didn't call it. And three, the bucks deserved to win! In no way did Miami outplay them. Kellen Winslow is a moron for saying Miami beat themselves. They didn't drop balls, or screw up plays, they just got beat by a better team. The buckeye D was underrated and now the whole nation can see that. So fuck everyone who is crying, bottom line.... Ohio State, 14-0, national champs!!!!!!!! Cry me a fucking river if you dont like it!!!!!!!

shut the fuck up...I'm not even reading that shit. I could give to fucks about this game......I watched it and couldn't care less who won, all I cared was to be entertained. Does this really effect you that much that you have to make another post about it.

Shut up bitch, I'm tired of hearing pussies cry about it, thats why I made a post. If you dont care, then why are you replying you stupid fuck. Aren't you the fuck wad that got dumped the other day. Worry bout your own life and stop worrying about what I do slut!!!!!!

Flex don't like the post why did you open it and take the time to post? hmmm makes no sense to me.

Defensive holding while the ball is in the air is pass interference... if the ball wasn't in the air, it would have been holding... that is why the call was changed to PI...

Not that it matters... it happened in the endzone, so it would have been 1st and goal on the 1.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
Defensive holding while the ball is in the air is pass interference... if the ball wasn't in the air, it would have been holding...

I agree, but in the replay, the ball wasn't in the air. That is why all the Miami fans are crying. You're right, not that it mattered, either way, there was a foul and a call was made!

C-ditty
I agree, but in the replay, the ball wasn't in the air. That is why all the Miami fans are crying. You're right, not that it mattered, either way, there was a foul and a call was made!

Citruscide said:
Defensive holding while the ball is in the air is pass interference... if the ball wasn't in the air, it would have been holding...
C-ditty

flex123 said:
shut the fuck up...I'm not even reading that shit.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS. WHO IS THIS GUY AND HIS 35 POSTS???

KAYNE

Miami got fucked, period....

I feel so bad for Mcgahee, though...He lost about 15 mill on that hit...

Top Bottom