Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FACT: people without college degress make more than people who do!!!!

karson

It makes perfect sense. During the 4-5 years some are in college, the others are climbing the corporate ladder. I quit school and make more than every one of my friends that stayed in...suckers.......To all you in college, go for the girls and beer, because after you grad youll be serving them

argent said:
How is this a fact?

I dont know....but its funny because at my old job I was supervising people with all sorts of degrees with many more skillsets than I had. I guess I just look so fuckin good. :)

THATS because all the million, billionaires were C=/D students in school.

A = Professor
B = Business and upper middle management
c = rich

dude

those who can do, those who cant teach. all i learned in college was that I loiked beer in the morning and people change. College cost me more than money, i lost my girlfriend too.......

karson said:
It makes perfect sense. During the 4-5 years some are in college, the others are climbing the corporate ladder. I quit school and make more than every one of my friends that stayed in...suckers.......To all you in college, go for the girls and beer, because after you grad youll be serving them

You my friend... are an idiot.

Maybe you got lucky.. and many do.. but these days people want to see a paper that says you finished college.

karson said:

Hmmm, because you dropped out of college and happen to be doing better than a handful of your friends that makes it a fact across the board., hahaha..........you're clueless

I'd love to see you try applying to my company with you resume.

Top Bottom