Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

facial hair

eden

hair starts growing on my face now...im wondering if you guys would shave it as well like you usually do or wouild do something else to get rid of it? like tweezing , waxing and stuff?
would shaving make it grow thicker when it re-grow?

male
but i suppose the theory behind it is the same for both genders..? i mean for the question whether it will grow thicker or not

Yes, it will grow back thicker if you shave it.

No flame here, but I'm guessing your around 15-16'ish.

Are you looking to shave the facial hair off ?

You are either really young or asian cuz those blessed asians grow like no facial hair. Well, if you shave it will grow in thicker eventually. Just join the male protocol and shave those suckers. Usually that nair stuff is too harsh and tweezing will be futile. Only women should wax their face.

im asian but im not one of the blessed ones~
if they're gonna grow thicker im not gonna shave them...may try waxing instead
do u know if that'll make them thicker as well?

eden said:
im asian but im not one of the blessed ones~
if they're gonna grow thicker im not gonna shave them...may try waxing instead
do u know if that'll make them thicker as well?

Hmmmm . . . don't know never waxed before, but I imagine any type of removal could cause the hair to grow back thicker. I'll have to look that one up.

scruffy

If you are a guy, shave it... those scruffy chins are nothing to be feared, as a matter of fact, many women find it quite sexy!

If you are a female, grab the bleach... any removal at all will make it grow in thicker

they even grow on my face, and I mean all over my face, not just normal areas....like cheeks, areas under my eyes....

if im to shave them all and they grow thicker im gonna be in big trouble...
i tried laser removal but damn they just gave me inflammation and i ended up with whole face of acnes that dont go away...now im on accutane for that....shit!

Top Bottom