Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facebook muscle haters

Sometimes, but I've seen many women without a masculine characteristic to speak of other than being ripped and toned (which isn't a masculine characteristic actually) get called ugly and manly by skinny homos who've been trying to get big for years with no success. Either that or some fat middle aged bitter troll. Hate is something I cherish a bit. It has value, but I try to aim mine in the right direction :)

How fucking dare you respond to me like I meant anything but to poke you with a stick with my comments!

The posts like that bother me mostly because of their hipocrisy more than anything. It's usually the same people that have a status about going on a diet, and then later on have a Facebook check in at McDonald's.

Steroids or not, work is work no matter what. You can take all the juice in the world, but it doesn't drag your ass in the gym every day and make you eat boring food every day. That takes work no matter what drugs you put in. If nobody understands that they are just hatin.

yeah, the guys that don't juice and workout put in more work than you.

cheater.

I would rather look like I do steroids and get accused as such, then look like shit and walk through life accusation free.

who said i didn't like juicers?

just don't pretend like hard work is the only thing that got you where you are.

ngr plz

Top Bottom