Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F*cking Australians! It's always them!

KillahBee

So I get a call from my bank telling me they want to verify a recent purchase on my dizebit card. So, we go thru the motions, and it turns out I was charged $191 by some goddamn Australian company that I never authorized! Yesterday I bought a book off the good ol' Internet from what I thought was an American site, but I'll be damned, it was those dick Australians at it again! Always sneaking around and taking people's hard earned money. They think they are so cool with their "beer" and "women" and "beaches". Fuck that! I'm gonna take a train there and whoop some ass American style! :chesty:

KillahBee said:
Fuck that! I'm gonna take a train there and whoop some ass American style! :chesty:

I tried that when I was there. They'll just laugh at you. My fiance is from Australia :rolleyes:

i dated an australian once.....accent rocked my world....unfortunately, he decided to use it to rock someone else's world at the same time....so yeah....damn australians.... :rolleyes:

lol i love yankers :D

so if i come over to the states, youre telling me my accent is going to do to the girls there what the french girls have been doing to the english for the past few centuries?

Top Bottom