x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

natural train/diet bulletin boards? mods contributng and suggestion for ELITE FITNESS

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about natural train/diet bulletin boards? mods contributng and suggestion for ELITE FITNESS within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: the reason i ask is. i think elite fitness should be divided into to groups like the anabolic training and natural training also anabolic diets and natural diets. see my point. i think this would help the natural trainess more LIKE ME instead of trying to weed out how the juicers train. this would probably benifit the newer users more than the regular users.because what works for a juicer will not work for a natural trainee.. but if this sounds like crap then trash the idea just a thought. oh

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

nclifter6feet6

natural train/diet bulletin boards? mods contributng and suggestion for ELITE FITNESS

the reason i ask is. i think elite fitness should be divided into to groups like the anabolic training and natural training also anabolic diets and natural diets. see my point. i think this would help the natural trainess more LIKE ME instead of trying to weed out how the juicers train. this would probably benifit the newer users more than the regular users.because what works for a juicer will not work for a natural trainee.. but if this sounds like crap then trash the idea just a thought. oh and guys like havoc that claim to be natural with 250 pounds of body weight and maintaining 6 percent body fat year round need to post more, i mean afterall doesnt the guy say hes got all his diet and training down to a science, i think it would be helpful for all if he shared more of his ideas scinse he is a moderater after all.....im not challenging him just suggesting giving more to the board

by the way is there any natural only training bulletin boards that are mainly geard toward natural training and diet or whatever?

dont wanna sound like im dogging this board. its the best board around in my opinoin, has the smartest people here, and this board has helped me lear alot and really changed my physic. only want this board to keep gettin better

kronk
    I think thats a great question. Most boards these days cover all topics so that they can please the masses. If I come across anything, I will shott you a pm

Havoc is a big solid mofo. He's helped me w/ my diet before too. Just PM him or send him an e-mail.

nclifter6feet6
    i know i would just like him to explain things. he says hes got his diet down to a science ok. i mean what science is behined it. hey says he gets about 300 or 400 grams of protien per day. the thing is its proven that anything over .8 -.9 grams per pound of lean body mass in protien just gets converted to glucose at a 50 percent efficiancy ( not shure about the efficiancy part it may be another word). but it doesnt make sense. and what so scientific about his training it seemed very average to me like everyone else train once a week. again lemme reminded you im not flaming just want to understand

thanks kronk let me know if you come across anything

Elite Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by nclifter6feet6
    i know i would just like him to explain things. he says hes got his diet down to a science ok. i mean what science is behined it. hey says he gets about 300 or 400 grams of protien per day. the thing is its proven that anything over .8 -.9 grams per pound of lean body mass in protien just gets converted to glucose at a 50 percent efficiancy ( not shure about the efficiancy part it may be another word). but it doesnt make sense. and what so scientific about his training it seemed very average to me like everyone else train once a week. again lemme reminded you im not flaming just want to understand

thanks kronk let me know if you come across anything
    I don't believe the part about protein converting to glucose. I don't grow for shit if I only take in 1g/lb lbm.

I think what havoc means by having it down to a science is that it's the same day in and day out. I think I read him say he's ate the same thing every day for the last 5 years or so.

nclifter6feet6
    i used to take 500 grams of protien and yes i did grow because i was taking in more calories than maintance. you will grow especially if your a newbie and especially if you take more calories then your maintance. your body cannot utilze 400 grams or whatever in protien unless your on roids. this is also why .8 to .9 grams per pound of leanbody mass in protien keeps you out of ketosis ...point proven.

i used to say the same thing as you.... and people would say your body doesnt use that much protien. i was hard headed till after a while i replaced those extra protien grams with carbs and grew even further

nclifter6feet6
    i would like to know havocs theory behined such a high protien count along with his training,

im shure there are other huge ripped naturals with some great info but i have yet to hear from them on this board.

NCL6F6,

I see your point..... also, if you want to take it a step further....

you could spit up the diets from Bodybuilders and powerlifters

..... then again from mesomorphs, endomorphs, and ectomorphs....

....... this could get crazy!!!!!!!

When its mentioned that I have it down to a science, I am referring to me, myself and I. I don't have it down for anyone else except me, through trial and error, time and experience I have found what works for me. I am speaking about diet and training, mind-muscle connection and ganja. All of this has made my physique what it is. I have posted my training and diet on here an easy 50 different times, maybe do a search.

Also, only once have I broken the 250 mark, I was a fat ass at about 9%, taking creatine as well, never did I say 250 at 6%, currently as of this morning, ass naked, 239, easy 6%. peace