Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

extremely itchy balls. fucking help. hurry

E

Elite_Fry

this started late last night when gradually my balls felt more and more itchy. its now 4:25am and ive been awake for about an hour and can not get to bed because they are itching soo fucking bad. i can not stop scratching them. they have since then become very red.
anyone know what the fuck is going on? because this really is quite fucking unbearable.

THe more you scratch, the more it itches....

put some lotion and some vitamin E on it, that should help. I don't have a pair of twins below the waist, so I don't know what it could be.......

someone should have told you not to sleep with hookers,now your balls will turn blue and fall off

but for real wash them real good in a bath and if that doesnt work use vit e lotion,

never use goldbond anti itch on balls

ouch

Damn bro she must have been one nasty lay. I got a hold of one of those years ago, not the itchy balls but she was so foul that i lost my erection due to the smell:splat:

....smelled like hot trash.

the pharmacist can help you out.

##spiderbaby##

Last edited:
1 word.. goldbond

the medicated itch powder. put some of that on and you'll forget you ever had balls..

just dont use triple strenght ... that hurts

thefacelessballer said:
1 word.. goldbond

the medicated itch powder. put some of that on and you'll forget you ever had balls..

just dont use triple strenght ... that hurts

Yeah, exactly... I recommend the cream because it is easier to put on then the powder!

barnes3

U got jock itch bro. Get some OTC treatments. The sprays are better than the lotions. Keep yourself dry down there at all times. Maybe u notice some guys in the locker room blowdrying there nuts...u may consider taking that hobby up. Oh and don't ever put any oils on your nuts or you will be in hell. Jock itch fungus thrives in damp moist area's....oils are just perfect for that.

u have to get the semen from a monkey and rub it all over ur balls.

Top Bottom