Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Express for Men

confusedmushie

Never knew they actually exsisted until this weekend. Went to the mall and saw them. Bought a few things from there, prices are reasonable, and styles are not bad either. I think it something I can get use too.

Ian

Express boot cut jeans are the bomb. I am in love with them. I bought 2 pairs when I was there this past weekend and I think I will be going back pretty soon to get a few others. They are comfortable and looks damn good. Prices are also really reasonable. It's like $60 a pair, but right now, they have a promotion where you buy one pair and get the 2nd pair at $25.

Ian

reminds me of Zara and H&M in europe.... cheap with semi good styles.

Sears bought structre?? That would mean that sear bought Limited which I find very unlikely

I always felt that quality of clothes were somewhat more durable than Zara or HM

That store has the gayest shit I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, some of the stuff is nice, but I've seen so much feminine clothing in there. It frightens me.

their stuff is pretty much shit, but if you need cheap button ups... it's the place to be. Back in teh day when I was a server at a restaurant, I bought my shirts there b/c they were 0nly like 39 bux and chances were they'd be ruined in a week. No chance Ima wear a designer shirt to work in a restaurant.

Top Bottom