Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Explosion at the Boston Marathon

wait, I thought you already knew it was domestic because Americans hate Americans?

you really let all the crazy come out in this thread. I think i speak for the majority of Americans in this thread when I say stfu with all the America hate you're spewing

Why are you so dumb?! I thought you were way more intelligent than to offer up this weak reply?!
A guy who lives 24/7 on a muscle board calling me crazy.....classic weak male argument!

Let me explain it to you slowly so you can understand.. Americans keep attacking other americans. Get it! If this was domestic, then someone is giving a msg to America. We don't have this shit in Canada.
I do not HATE America...which I have already said, but your head is so far up your ass, you cannot read what I wrote.

now shut up

Seriously if there is any fighting about politics and shit that doesn't have anything to do with condolences I'll fucking lock this

lol

I'm not arguing that it's not domestic.

most sane people would feel for the families that were affected instead of mouthing off about how everyone hates their country and acting like they've got everything figured out. blueta, do you understand why you look stupid as fuck yet?

lol

I'm not arguing that it's not domestic.

most sane people would feel for the families that were affected instead of mouthing off about how everyone hates their country and acting like they've got everything figured out. do you understand why you look stupid as fuck yet?

OMG shut up!! My head is about explode with what a moron you are!
Did I ever say I don't feel for these people! I said I've become so immune to all the violence. Meaning when you see it over and over, there is only so much emotion you can apply over and over.
I heal for a living jerky, I feel VERY much for ALL living beings...ALL!
Yes I look stupid as fuck....hahah! Yeah good comeback weasel

Top Bottom