Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Explain Persian to me

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
I mean, what the fuck is it? There is no country called Persia. Is it people from Iran and Sudan and shit like that who don't want to tell people that their grandparents back home are likely terrorists? Do people still say they are "Mongolian" or "Roman" because their ancentors were part of those empires? Why don't Persians just own up to what they really are?

speckled-bush-cricket-3.jpg

Lestat said:
I mean, what the fuck is it? There is no country called Persia. Is it people from Iran and Sudan and shit like that who don't want to tell people that their grandparents back home are likely terrorists? Do people still say they are "Mongolian" or "Roman" because their ancentors were part of those empires? Why don't Persians just own up to what they really are?
Since a long time, I have not been frequenting this board very often.
I remember you used to be the dickhead who was the head-vermin of 'bombs up your asses squad'. When too many bombs went up your ass, you put your tail between your legs, and started licking your ass.

Sorry to say, but nothing has changed; you are the same shithead you have always been. Something is still stuck up in your ass that is not letting you sit still, and you have to keep on jumping and barking at people for no reason. Have a proctologist have a look at your ass.

You think that almost a billion and a half people in this world are terrorists?
It may be news to you, but they really don't give it a shit what people like you think about them.

Yes, there is country called Mongolia and those people call themselves Mongolians. They destroyed The Abbasid caliphate in Baghdad, but soon afterwards, many mongol tribes settled in nearby turkey and established their own (Ottoman) empire in Turkey.
The area you are talking about used to be called 'Faras' in oriental languages and 'Persia' in Latin or European alphabets. Similarly, the language is called 'Farsi' or 'Persian'. It is an old indo-germanic language that is very close to many European languages.
Farsi or Persin is the perfect language of poetry. Probably word's best romantic poetry (Hafiz) has been written in that languauge. English translations of 12th centry sufi poet Rumi are the largest selling books of poetry in America.

LoneTree said:
Since a long time, I have not been frequenting this board very often.
I remember you used to be the dickhead who was the head-vermin of 'bombs up your asses squad'. When too many bombs went up your ass, you put your tail between your legs, and started licking your ass.

Sorry to say, but nothing has changed; you are the same shithead you have always been. Something is still stuck up in your ass that is not letting you sit still, and you have to keep on jumping and barking at people for no reason. Have a proctologist have a look at your ass.

You think that almost a billion and a half people in this world are terrorists?
It may be news to you, but they really don't give it a shit what people like you think about them.

Yes, there is country called Mongolia and those people call themselves Mongolians. They destroyed The Abbasid caliphate in Baghdad, but soon afterwards, many mongol tribes settled in nearby turkey and established their own (Ottoman) empire in Turkey.
The area you are talking about used to be called 'Faras' in oriental languages and 'Persia' in Latin or European alphabets. Similarly, the language is called 'Farsi' or 'Persian'. It is an old indo-germanic language that is very close to many European languages.
Farsi or Persin is the perfect language of poetry. Probably word's best romantic poetry (Hafiz) has been written in that languauge. English translations of 12th centry sufi poet Rumi are the largest selling books of poetry in America.
i could have done with just the explanation and not the insults, but if you feel the need to vent and release hate and anger in that way be my guest.

i wish lonetree was non plat, the bombs would fly.

Lestat said:

Its a cat!!!!!

Top Bottom