Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ex-boyfriend

Should I even bother helping him?

• Yes, his life is in danger.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GIve it a try what could it hurt atleast you care.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no, it's his problem.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • hell no his life let him screw it up if he wants.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
ex-boyfriend :bawling:

I have a friend who's been having a hard time in his life lately and has started to do drugs.... I really care about him alot and i'm in fear of his life being destroyed. He's never home any more and since he is my ex he really dosen't listen to much I say. I've tried to get his friend to talk to him about it but it doesn't seem to be helping. HELP!!!!

nice first post :) welcome

hmmm. U can try to talk to him and tell him how much u care about him and that u dont want to see him get hurt. After u tell him all of this and that and he still doesnt care because he is too thick headed. Then its his problem if he ruins his life.

Are you male or female??

If you're a guy, beat your ex's head against the wall a few times and tell him to smarten up. Shit if one of my bros started using (hard) drugs, I'd kick his ass up and down the street.

If you're a woman, threaten to tell his family. Having mom on his ass will probably scare him straight. :)

T.

:bawling: All my friends said the best thing to do is tell his mother. So I called his mother and she got him on the other phone and I told him I cared about him and i'm sorry I had to tell his mom and he said he was ok with it. But his mother started yelling at me about how I can't really care about him or i'd leave him alone and wouldn't have left a message on the answer machine telling him I was sick of tring to get ahold of him that if he wanted to talk to me he could call. Well of coarse that pissed me of so I put here in her place and hung up. I feel bad for telling on him although it was the right thing to do and I really want to talk with him without his mom yelling at me. We don't go to the same school so I really can't talk to him unless it's on aol or phone. What should I do?

p.s. manny78 I didin't brake up with him he broke up with me...

everyone does drugs, few abuse them, if he is abusing them then let him screw his own life up, its his families problem.

There is nothing you can do anyway, you can't control what he does to himself, his family will get him help if they care about him.

He may not be home all the time because he may have somebody else.
He may be doing drugs because of this somebody else and liking it.
So just let him be and when he wants to he'll call you.

go to al-anon, it is easy to focus on someone elses problems rather than look at your own, if you focus on him you enable him, go to al-anan

Top Bottom