Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evolutionary advancements

There are some 30,000 people under the age of 15 whom are already in college.

Studies show that all these children come from very intelligent and genetically unique parents.

Sho Yano is such an example.

We urge intelligent mothers, whom have daughters whom do well in school, to seek out and keep track of these advanced people, and encourage them, as they grow older, to aquire sperm from one of such, and produce highly advanced offspring.

Sho Yano:

1. His score on the college-entrance SATs was 1,500 out of 1,600.

2. At age 9 he started college.

3. "Last fall, at Loyola University in Chicago, Sho, some 4 feet 4 inches tall, became the smallest man on campus with arguably the biggest IQ." CBS Correspondent Carol Marin

4. His IQ test scores--200 - far above average, and that of a genius. His IQ was "off the chart"

5. Sho studies biology, music and composes astounding clasical music.

6. "His grade on his first college composition was an A-. On his first chemistry exam, he scored 106 out of a possible 108."

7. ""I think there are genetic factors from my parents. And my parents really brought me up well." Sho Yano

6. By the age of 2 Sho was writing.

7. By the age of 3, he was reading.

8. By the age of 4, he was playing classical music.

9. By the age of 5, he was composing his own music (29 songs). “I like classical music, nearly every composer of classical music. My favorite is Bach. But I don't like heavy metal."

Sho is the yungest in this area, but certainly no the only one.

As time goes by, other things regarding this genetic makup and DNA structure will be revealed. However, we can only allow the media to reveal a little at a time. The religion factor is a major roadblock to our goals, and much of the data we have would be an absolute shock to most people. So, we have to baby-feed the masses, and when time comes, much of the research will be made public.

Sho is a byproduct of mixed marriage, of two different races. Most advanced children are.

Expect much more of this in the media in the coming future.

I think your definition of evolution is pretty fucked up too. LOL!!!!

I was gearing my response to my impression of your level of intelligence based on your argument and the development of the afore mentioned argument.

It's obvious that Sho Yano did not attend an American government school. Lucky fucker.

-Warik

WODIN said:
I was gearing my response to my impression of your level of intelligence based on your argument and the development of the afore mentioned argument.

huh?

This is nothing new asshole, it is no different than Hitler wanting a pure Arian race, euthanasia was even practiced in America pre WW2 to rid society of genetic impurities. Evolution takes millions of years to make tiny steps. Humans havent been on the planet long enough to evolve.

Humans havent been on the planet long enough to evolve.... I agree.......The earth is not old enough for us to have come from a one cell . So its God or from another place.

"The religion factor is a major roadblock to our goals"...? What the hell are your goals? It almost sounds like your goal, if read between the lines, is to produce people on a genetic level/babies-made-to-order:

"Now Mrs. Smith, do you want your child to have blond or red hair?".....

Do you realize that the Catholic church has officially acknowledged evolution?

If your point is that mixed marriages with highly-intelligent parents generally have more successful offspring then I hereby name you "Captain Obvious."

That is exactly what we need, this little chump reproducing so that we will have a world overrun by nerds. Thru all this little diatribe of yours, I see you forget to put this kids social life into account. I would assume he has about as many friends as a door stop and the charm of a dead cat rotting in the sun. And to top it all off, if women were to be bred through his seed, I would never get any because they would finally be smart enough to see through my shit.

Wraith said:

huh?

This is nothing new asshole, it is no different than Hitler wanting a pure Arian race, euthanasia was even practiced in America pre WW2 to rid society of genetic impurities. Evolution takes millions of years to make tiny steps. Humans havent been on the planet long enough to evolve.

What? And this applies to what I said how?

Top Bottom