Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everything Spartan....

AGENT SHAGWELL

Mighty Spartans don't take no jive
Let's back up and do it again!
Mighty Spartans don't take no jive
Let's back up and do it again!
Are you a Spartan?
I think so!

HEY!
Who's that Spartan hanging upside down?
It's me, It's me!
I said who's that Spartan hanging upside down?
It's me, it's me!
Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh
Whooo!

You can't see why were so great
East lake Spartans!
You can't see why were so great
East lake Spartans, East Lake Spartans, East Lake Spartans
Cant See!
Wooooooo

:fro:

hehehe....I know I'm not "awesome"

Spartan woman where amoung the first woman where be very athletic was a good trait.

Unlike the women of Athens, Spartan women were taught reading, and writing, but were also expected to be able to protect themselves. Where in Athens, the education of a girl involved spinning, weaving, and other domestic arts, for a Spartan woman such tasks were relegated to the helots or perioeci. A girls education was equally as brutal as the men's, and included many athletic events such as javelin, discus, foot races, and staged battles. In many such events, Spartan women would run naked in the presence of their male counterparts, and were respected for their athletic feats. Though women in Sparta were not subject to the same training as given by Lycurgus, Spartiate women were expected and driven to produce strong and healthy children, and to be loyal to their state. In comparison to Athens, Spartan girls were better fed their their Athenian counterparts, and were taught writing, something which Menander (an Athenian) said, "Teaching a woman to read and write? What a terrible thing to do! Like feeding a vile snake on more poison."

P-A-R-T-Y
Party-hearty the Spartan High
D-R-U-N-K
Let's get drunk of victory
Cause when we party
We party-hearty
And when we jam...
We'll need no ham!
And when we boogity
we boogity-oogity!
Do that stuff, do that stuff!
Huh?
What?
Yea!

:fro:

ahhh...but there were down sides or upsides depending on you freakiness about being a spartan woman..

Marriage for a Spartan woman was an almost non-ceremonial event. The woman was abducted in the night by her suitor, her head was shaved, and she was made to wear men's clothing and lye on a straw pallet in the dark. From there on she would meet with her husband for almost entirely procreative reasons. If she was formerly a girl, she became a woman through marriage. Any Spartan man could abduct a wife, which led to a system of polyandry (many husbands, one wife or vice versa) in Sparta. When a child was born, the woman had little to do with it's upbringing, rather nurses handled the child's care (in addition, a female Spartan child was subject to the same tests of strength as a male child.).

but then again another plus....no "frustration"

Women's roles in Sparta were not limited to marriage and procreation. Spartan women had many rights that other Greek women did not have. Namely, they could own and control their own property, and could take another husband if their first had been away at war for too long.

CaptainAwesome said:
what the hell is this bitch talking about?
yo momma...

So you think you're gonna beat us,
You're actin' like a fool
Cause we're not treading water,
We're peeing in your pool!
Drink it up! I like it!
Wash it down! Wash it down!
Drink it up... we like to watch you drown!
Watch you drown!

Can't breath

Spartan women take particular care of their bodies and exercise often, sometimes along with the men, and sometimes by themselves. It is not a disgrace for them to be seen naked. They do not share their couches with their husbands but with the other men who happen to be present, and they propose toasts to anyone they choose. They are expert drinkers and very attractive.

hate to brag
But we're a real humdinger
We're gonna kick your butt
Like a guest on Jerry Springer.
Who you talkin' to, who you talkin' to, who you talkin' to
Ugh!
I am a hooker
I got no teeth
I killed my husband
with a Christmas wreath!
Who you talkin' to, who you talkin' to, who you talkin' to
Ugh!