Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone ready for the annual New Years Resolutioners?

Start in late January, I'll be doing most of my lifting around 6-7 in the morn', so I doubt I'll have to worry about it too much.

Used to meet my former lifting partner at the gym around 5:45pm every day, the gym is PACKED from 5:30-6:45 or so. Now I lift alone b/c he got injured (altho I think there could be a toughness problem as well).

My Gym is in a very, very affluent area and benefits from this because so many of the dopes around there get a gym membership just because thier neighbor has one and they never go ..... until January, then they go for about 5 weeks and the Gym is MINE AGAIN MUTHAFUCKAS!!

I have everything I need in my basement,no yuppies to sort out for me

Im buying lots mroe weights,building a sled and a power rack,Im set

Fucking tools are already out in full force. Seems like the little bastards are getting a four day head start to kick their new years bullshit off. I had a guy standing next to me today while i was busting some delts. He had on a wife beater and throws down a most muscular pose. I payed no attention. I am sure it was embarassing. Everytime I moved he would look at me. His workout partner and himself cannot complete a full rep. They had 135 on incline with with six 10 pounds played for a whopping 195. They would pull it off the rack go down an inch and pump out their "reps". Then the tools go to flat bench dumbell presses. The "big" one picks up the 60's looks around like he is big shit and pumps out 8 incomplete reps. Finally I had enough of the asshole and I felt I had to prove my manhood as always. I mustered up some strength grabbed the 85's sat down, took three deep breaths- all in perfect rhythm and pumped out 10 shoulder presses. Then he goes to flexing again. Maybe he really does think he is big. I am three time bigger than him and I have always managed to keep it low key in the gym and not make an ass out of myself. Do these assholes think they can walk in a gym one time and they own place? Fucking pricks.

this year i want to squat 800 bench 600 and deadlift 700 in the same meet for a total of 2100@shw as a teenager.

DB,
i train at the gym mondays at 4 with joe, josh, grit, eskil, etc

and friday night at 6 with josh, nate and matt and doc dave.

Luckily we don't have many at our gym... :fro: The few that we do have are usually pretty good entertainment, so:

Bring 'em on! :D

Top Bottom