Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Every time you shave, does the hair grow back thicker and fuller?

IMO the hair growth thing is a myth, hair we see on our heads / face is just dead protein. All hair growth takes place in the hair follicle, which is below the skin. If you cut or shave your hair, your just cutting or shaving the dead part of it that has grown out past the surface of the skin. So thas wouldn't affect hair growth in any way, neither positively nor negatively. If you want to speed up hair growth I know a couple compounds that I found which may aid in that.

Most asians i personally know can't grow facial hair almost at all, yet whenever I watch super old kung fu movies like Big Trouble in Little China, with the infamous and equally mysterous Lo Pan, they always have very long goatees. Puzzling.

lopan2.jpg

I shave recreated heiroglyphics into my back and ass hair. Right now my ass is depicting a dramatic scene from an episode of M.A.S.H. with pharaohs and black dogs replacing the original tv characters. My back is a warning to future rulers about the pitfalls of greed.

supersizeme said:
I shave recreated heiroglyphics into my back and ass hair. Right now my ass is depicting a dramatic scene from an episode of M.A.S.H. with pharaohs and black dogs replacing the original tv characters. My back is a warning to future rulers about the pitfalls of greed.

Can't imagine what it says on your nutsack... No parking, maybe?

Top Bottom