x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

ever tried "concealing" your car plates?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ever tried "concealing" your car plates? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I love to speed up from time to time and want to avoid getting caught by those speed cams. Found out right here about like sprays or films you can put on your license plate and it'll blur your plates when caught by cameras. Really curious about this stuff.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

ever tried "concealing" your car plates?

I love to speed up from time to time and want to avoid getting caught by those speed cams. Found out right here about like sprays or films you can put on your license plate and it'll blur your plates when caught by cameras. Really curious about this stuff.

Re: ever tried "concealing" your car plates?

It is better to have nothing on your car plate. If they find a spray, this would be automatically impound. You have better to avoid to show your purposes before broken a law. Police or judge donít want to give you much more problem if you give an enough acceptable story, for example, hospital gave you a call and you need to be present to save life with other physician staff. Send someone first to evaluate your roads, drive in rural area or better on a racing track.

Quote Quote posted by svica View Post
    I love to speed up from time to time and want to avoid getting caught by those speed cams. Found out right here about like sprays or films you can put on your license plate and it'll blur your plates when caught by cameras. Really curious about this stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waste of time. While most cameras are computer aided in the first part (so logging that a speed has been exceeded) it's a human that confirms the plate info.

[QUOTE=renemongeau;18997468]It is better to have nothing on your car plate. If they find a spray, this would be automatically impound. You have better to avoid to show your purposes before broken a law. Police or judge donít want to give you much more problem if you give an enough acceptable story, for example, hospital gave you a call and you need to be present to save life with other physician staff. Send someone first to evaluate your roads, drive in rural area or better on a racing track.

Oh dang, seems so complicated. Yeah, I better stay away. Jut got curious if there are sprays that aren't that noticeable. But yeah, I get you man. Thanks.

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Waste of time. While most cameras are computer aided in the first part (so logging that a speed has been exceeded) it's a human that confirms the plate info.

Noted! I guess if someone looks at it closely and see the plate info blurred, that could be an instant red flag too.

THanks guys!