Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever tried "concealing" your car plates?

svica

Plat Hero
Platinum
I love to speed up from time to time and want to avoid getting caught by those speed cams. Found out right here about like sprays or films you can put on your license plate and it'll blur your plates when caught by cameras. Really curious about this stuff.

It is better to have nothing on your car plate. If they find a spray, this would be automatically impound. You have better to avoid to show your purposes before broken a law. Police or judge don’t want to give you much more problem if you give an enough acceptable story, for example, hospital gave you a call and you need to be present to save life with other physician staff. Send someone first to evaluate your roads, drive in rural area or better on a racing track.

I love to speed up from time to time and want to avoid getting caught by those speed cams. Found out right here about like sprays or films you can put on your license plate and it'll blur your plates when caught by cameras. Really curious about this stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is better to have nothing on your car plate. If they find a spray, this would be automatically impound. You have better to avoid to show your purposes before broken a law. Police or judge don’t want to give you much more problem if you give an enough acceptable story, for example, hospital gave you a call and you need to be present to save life with other physician staff. Send someone first to evaluate your roads, drive in rural area or better on a racing track.

Oh dang, seems so complicated. Yeah, I better stay away. Jut got curious if there are sprays that aren't that noticeable. But yeah, I get you man. Thanks.

Waste of time. While most cameras are computer aided in the first part (so logging that a speed has been exceeded) it's a human that confirms the plate info.

Noted! I guess if someone looks at it closely and see the plate info blurred, that could be an instant red flag too.

THanks guys!

Yeah I think you you shouldn't waste your time trying to find that "license plate illusive spray" stuff. Like renemongeau said, you can get in more trouble & cost you more money if caught. Also, the government not only take your license #, but your pic also be taken.

Top Bottom