Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever physically hurt your SO, or been hurt by?

L

lartinos

Pretty personal question, I personally never have hit a woman.
I have done the old shake the shit out of a chick thing though.
I have had woman hit me on a couple of occasions and throw shit at me.
My friend hurt his girl the other day twisting her wrist and she had to gom to the hospital, he's got some issues.

I was pretty lit one night and got to fightin with the gf and she got in my face and maybe even did something but i grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her on the bed really hard.
I guess that could double as foreplay for some women lol

ive been hit by a few girls. i explained to them in no uncertain terms that if they wanted to fight like a man, that they should be ready to cop a beating like a man. they got pretty civilized after that

vaginas make poor shields in my world

i dont foresee this thread going well.

i had an ex-bf backhand me in the mouth (fat lip with a little blood) while i was driving us home from the bar (intoxication). when we arrived to our destination, i broke his nose.

My wife used to throw the remote at me when I really pissed her off, but fortunately, I'm elusive like the ninja!

79485_1_ninja.jpg

I've never done anything physical to a woman, SO or otherwise.

i'm sure people will be lining up in droves to divulge their felonious activities and willingly fess up to being a complete and utter shitbag.

your next thread should ask who has been convicted of a sex crime.

p0ink said:
i'm sure people will be lining up in droves to divulge their felonious activities and willingly fess up to being a complete and utter shitbag.

LOL, better yet, who got away with it

p0ink said:

People have already admitted things happening so I obviously see a difference. You're trying to make a point but you failed. I don't expect everyone to divulge raping and beating people.......
Doesn't mean you won't hear some more interesting stuff on this thread.

Top Bottom