Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever notice women use the term BBW a lot more than they should?

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
seriously... just because you are a fat chick doesn't mean you should call yourself big beautiful woman... there is a chance you are not beautiful.... i mean i have seen some woman above average size that i think are beautiful but they would never call themselves that because they don't need the constant reassurance of a title that says it is ok to be fat.
What I am saying here is that a woman should be confident and not use that term... i would like for those women to just say... hey i like to fucking eat ya know? that would be better...

let the bashing begin... i am an asshole i know it.

They wouldn't be able to get those words out because those fat whores are too busy stuffing their face with twinkies and dingdongs.

you're not an asshole, you're a truth seeker. Since we're on the subject of sugar coating our bullshit, i am not impotent, i'm too intelligent to be aroused by some commoner's fantasies.

heheh i just think if a woman says she is big and beautiful she damn well better be.

saint808 said:
heheh i just think if a woman says she is big and beautiful she damn well better be.

Basically it just stands for "im a fat pig". They just want to let ya know going in that they are more than likley a seahag. Its like when a woman says she is full figured or rubenesque just short terms for "im a fag pig".

i hate it when fat ugly bitches make little groups where they share their "being proud of being fat" ideas... really pisses me off

Actually, there are women that are overweight that are very pretty in the face...........and you can look at her and know that with just a bit of work, and getting your fatass off the couch and away from the hohos..........and eating right...........and blah,blah,blah..............

the 'beautiful' person will never emerge, locked deep away inside a huge mound of flab. It's like a death that has already come to pass.

Now that IS laziness.

saint808 said:

Yes, my idea of a BBW would be Charlize Theron's head, on Anna Nicole Smith's body, or Vanessa Williams head on Star Jones' body :lmao:.......................you don't find too many of those around though do you?

Beautiful is a strong word....there really is no such thing as a BBW in the physical sense....maybe FCWP (fat chick with potential) should be adopted instead

Top Bottom