Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever notice that women can compliment women, but men can't compliment men?

i have no drama complimenting men. if youre uncomfy, just spin it as if youre guaging how competitive theyr going to be for women. sure you get a couple of fag jokes here and there, but thats no problem...these mofos know the score ;)

sorta like a woman saying her and her girlfriend are going shopping but as soon as you say you and your bf are going shopping for fannypacks...

GoldenDelicious said:
i have no drama complimenting men. if youre uncomfy, just spin it as if youre guaging how competitive theyr going to be for women. sure you get a couple of fag jokes here and there, but thats no problem...these mofos know the score ;)

You should ask them for tips. ;)

BrothaBill said:
sorta like a woman saying her and her girlfriend are going shopping but as soon as you say you and your bf are going shopping for fannypacks...
I remember one time a few of my friends went shopping for a new plasma tv. One of us disappeared. He came back later wearing something that he just bought next door and asked us "How do I look?"

We were stunned and didn't know what to say.

Top Bottom