Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever have one of those nights?

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
my body is worn out but i cannot sleep to save my life... my stomach is at an all time upset high and it is hurting under my ribcage.... i have never quite experienced this before and i am set to take off on an airplaine later today :( i am gonna sum this up in one word. FUCK!

Try to relax..if you start thinking about sleeping you will never get to sleep. Close your eyes, and focus your thoughts on something. Something relaxing, and just let it take you away.

let it go man.. those pics were a once in a lifetime thing (god.. i hope so anyway).. and i'm sure noone you know even remembers them anymore...

smallmovesal said:
damn.

where you off to?

chicago... i'm trying out for the cubs... ok not really... trying out for the cubs... i have a secret relationship going with strongchick... remember her?

saint808 said:

chicago... i'm trying out for the cubs... ok not really... trying out for the cubs... i have a secret relationship going with strongchick... remember her?

Did you ever get to sleep buddy?

Top Bottom