Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever Been Banned...

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
At a different forum. Several. For me. Suicidal people help for telling them to do it or quit whining, a parenting forum for ripping on single mom's and a saltwater/fresh aquarium forum for not showing proper "respect" to some as hole who wrote a book. Robert T . Ricketts or some fgt name, it was classic. "Do you know who he is?"
Yeah, some asshole who wrote a shit book based on opinion. Anyway, how bout you?

At a different forum. Several. For me. Suicidal people help for telling them to do it or quit whining, a parenting forum for ripping on single mom's and a saltwater/fresh aquarium forum for not showing proper "respect" to some as hole who wrote a book. Robert T . Ricketts or some fgt name, it was classic. "Do you know who he is?"
Yeah, some asshole who wrote a shit book based on opinion. Anyway, how bout you?

Are you saying you're the one trolling or you see others bant for this type of trolling?

I've never been bant. I don't really troll or post purposely mean stuff. At most, I play devil's advocate at times but not with troll intentions. I just have a playful nature.

Top Bottom