Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enzyte..... new drug for natural male "enhancement"

B

bodytemple75

Hey guys,

Heard about this stuff from the tv. You know, those commercials with the guy jumping in the pool with the smiley face, and comming out without his shorts. In that commercial,... all meanwhile this is happening, all the people around the pool are looking down at his manhood with their eyes comming out of their heads. Funny commercial.... But seriously, stuff looks legit to a degree....I am pleased with my natural endowmwnt, yes,...but would not mind to get my dick a lil' bigger, thicker, ect.......try it or not?...Supposed to help your overall sexual experience...blah, blah, blah,..ect..... get the pic?...

Anyway, good,...or no?...

thanks

b o d y t e m p l e.

it looks like everything else, just marketed a little more professionally. in the magazine ads anyways.

Sounds like a scam. If there really was a working method it would be on regular news, too, not just in advertisement.

Those are the funniest ads I've ever seen. I like the one that says "Ask you doctor if Enzyte is right for you" as if it's a real medicine. Also, I love the bogus chemical name "Saffragium Asotas" that they give it. I guess this thread is proof that there are people that are suckered by it.

BTW. .. I think all that is in this crap is yohimbine.

Top Bottom