Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

energy drinks?

flex123

anyone drink red bulls or anything? whats some good energy drinks out now?

I saw a kid at a store acouple weeks ago with 4 cans that were black and green. He said they were energy drinks and I should try em out.
I just can remember the name of it.

So what type of drinks are out there and whats good? and do they really wake you up and give you lots of energy?

That sounds like the one by Mountain Dew. I think it's called Amp or something. The gym where I train sells this stuff called Speed Stack I think it's made by American Body Building. It is the goods man, I not talking unleaded shit here. I think it even contains. I'm not sure if I allowed to say this in public anymore.

Ephedra

If you tell anyone about this, I will deny that we ever had this conversation.

onerepmaximum said:
That sounds like the one by Mountain Dew. I think it's called Amp or something. The gym where I train sells this stuff called Speed Stack I think it's made by American Body Building. It is the goods man, I not talking unleaded shit here. I think it even contains. I'm not sure if I allowed to say this in public anymore.

Ephedra

If you tell anyone about this, I will deny that we ever had this conversation.

LOL...yeah AMP might be the one.

whats the difference. They are all just full of sugar with taurine and approx 200mg of caffeine. If I had to pick one off the top of my head, I'd recommend s/f Rockstar.

red and green big is monster, its much bigger than those 8 oz cans, its like 16 or some shit, that ones the best, it tastes kinda like stale fizzy bubble gum, other wose if its small black and green its amp, no clue what that tastes like, but its in a little can

you like little cans, cause your wee wee fits in them better

The Nature Boy said:
just take pills.

flex, I thought you were on anxiety meds.... maybe I'm thinking of someone else. taking energy drinks and anti-anxiety meds don't mix.

your anxeity

just take pills.

flex, I thought you were on anxiety meds.... maybe I'm thinking of someone else. taking energy drinks and anti-anxiety meds don't mix.

The Nature Boy said:
just take pills.

What are you smoking? Of course they do. Paxil, effexor and depakote, jolt cola and minnie thins should always be taken as a cocktail mix together.

Japanese energy drinks are more interesting and effective than your US supermarket "energy" drinks. Ajinomoto and a few other companies make some good drinks with some fairly interesting ingredients (amino acids (taurine, carnitine, tyrosine), nicotinic acid, vitamin B, Royal Jelly, Ginseng). They usually have about 50mg of caffeine.

If you want the real thing you should do some research and make your own nutropic-energy stack.

Top Bottom