x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Energy Cannot Be Created, Nor Destroyed... does this include EMOTIONAL ENERGY?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Energy Cannot Be Created, Nor Destroyed... does this include EMOTIONAL ENERGY? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: If you think about it, it makes sense... outside influences pass on negative energy to you... if you dont have an outlet to release that extra energy, it stresses you out and deteroriates your body as the energy is dispersed.... If you have a large amount of angry emotional energy, you can translate that into feats of strength....yelling, screaming, crying - are all ways to release the excess energy built up inside... how many of you have cried before and felt as though you've helped release

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
esarms.com
sarms1.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
bannednutrition.com
    Frackal

Lightbulb Energy Cannot Be Created, Nor Destroyed... does this include EMOTIONAL ENERGY?

If you think about it, it makes sense... outside influences pass on negative energy to you... if you dont have an outlet to release that extra energy, it stresses you out and deteroriates your body as the energy is dispersed.... If you have a large amount of angry emotional energy, you can translate that into feats of strength....yelling, screaming, crying - are all ways to release the excess energy built up inside... how many of you have cried before and felt as though you've helped release something...just the act of crying can destress you. The same thing applies to weight training...people who do not exercise generally have no outlet for 'stress energy' and it wears their body down ... but people who are able to translate that energy into PHYSICAL work let it go and are able to get closer to an equilibrium...

I agree with ya. I get physical symptoms from emotions...some good, some bad, depending on the emotion. Gotta let the bad ones out somehow...crying, screaming, punching something, lifting, etc. Otherwise it WILL build and fuck you up.

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
    Gotta let the bad ones out somehow...crying, screaming, punching something, lifting, etc.
    I usually opt for crying and have found it to be a very usefull way to get what I want at work.
    Things I like:
    1. Fun
    2. Good food

Half man, half awesome.

KAYNE
    THE 1ST LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS SAYS IT CANT BE CREATED OR DESTROYED. EMOTIONAL ENERGY ISNT REALLY EMOTIONAL ENERGY. ITS JUST KINETIC ENERGY SPAWNED BY EMOTIONS.

EMOTIONS ALSO INFLUENCE ADRENALINE. WHICH WILL MAKE US DO CRAZY SHIT SOMETIMES.

KAYNE

You're trying to connect two entirely different sciences, namely physics and psychology. It ain't gonna happen bro. Maybe you can draw a parallel but the two are not the same. Fucking hell, life sucks does it not? I"m going to finish all my posts with some negative from now on.

Elite Bodybuilder

IMO ..

Emotion is just a concept of the energy.
    Stress is as result of the emotion.
    Chemical signals are a result of the stress.
    A further comprehension in your brain is a result of the chemical signals.
    Physical expression is a responce to the chemical assited comprehension.
    And the visual responce you percieve as energy is a result the physcial expression.

Most people use acts like crying to jusify there own conscience into feeling better when all they are doing is artifically opening some chemical reward channels in the brain via some heavy emotional influences, to ease there pain. Emotions are not stored energy that needs to be expressed, but most of what they cause neurochemically are. These things are autosympatic reactions anyway so to a degree controlling them is almost impossible. If they were sympatic functions and you could run you brain through the same program you get from post-exersice or post-crying then you would not be able to tell the difference between them, no additional energy transfer needed.

This thread has become way too complicated for me to comprehend and I'm getting stressed trying to understand it.

More wine please!

I'll stick with Frackal though...I understood and agree with what he said.

Good discussion everybody. A good question. I will take a large dose of psychoreactive drugs, contemplate this question among others and return to you with the answer.

Frackal
    Box ----> [ Nathan, Knoxville ] Frackal

Frackal
    The point I'm trying to make is that there is an interesting correlation between the 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics and emotional energy.....

For example, a guy absorbs massive amounts of negative emotional energy, and he becomes very UNstable, eventually he explodes, in whatever form, to release that energy and bring himself back closer to equilibrium ..

I'm not saying that emotional energy is interchangeable with other forms of energy the way heat energy can be harnessed to do physical work...but I been kicking around the thought that emotional energy behaves in a similiar way on a different plane than physical energy.