Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy Cannot Be Created, Nor Destroyed... does this include EMOTIONAL ENERGY?

The point I'm trying to make is that there is an interesting correlation between the 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics and emotional energy.....

For example, a guy absorbs massive amounts of negative emotional energy, and he becomes very UNstable, eventually he explodes, in whatever form, to release that energy and bring himself back closer to equilibrium ..

I'm not saying that emotional energy is interchangeable with other forms of energy the way heat energy can be harnessed to do physical work...but I been kicking around the thought that emotional energy behaves in a similiar way on a different plane than physical energy.

Can I be let out of the box now?

Well, all in all, energy is not created nor destroyed according to Thermodynamical Law at the present time anyways. At one point or another, there was a huge break in conservation of energy but that was a long time ago and no longer applies.
I think emotional energy is far too random to label in such a way. For some reason, there are certain physical laws in the universe that cannot be broken. Everything else is a result of those fundamental laws. Trying to define LAWS based on human emotion is bunk. Perhaps you can set some general guidelines but I think you're looking deeply into something that really isn't that deep at all. Sometimes the deepest thoughts are also the most shallow, you know? To say "that's just the way things are" is sometimes the most accurate description one can honestly offer. I guess I'm saying one should choose their mental battles and I would advise moving on with this one. You're beating a dead horse. Don't get me wrong, I clearly think you have some good thoughts, but all I'm saying is that this is a losing battle and you should spend your time thinking about worthier questions to which there might be an answer.

You're more or less talking about a mental state, analagous to a yin/yang balance.

But I'll play the game:

The scenario you give displays an *exchange* of energy, but is not demonstrative of neither the creation nor the destruction of energy.

The guy absorbs negative energy from another source and then releases it. He doesn't actually create/destroy the energy.

Exactly code.... are you agreeing with me or trying to correct me thinking that I said he was creating/destroying it??

My point is, it is fascinating when you parallel the laws of thermodynamics to 'emotional energy'

Frackal said:
Exactly code.... are you agreeing with me or trying to correct me thinking that I said he was creating/destroying it??

My point is, it is fascinating when you parallel the laws of thermodynamics to 'emotional energy'

I'm just upholding the laws of thermodynamics by stating the scenario merely displays the exchange of energy. But it does correspond with the laws perfectly.

On a related tangent:
Quantum physicists have been consulting with several famous philosophers re: creationism. (As per Scientific American)

Can you give me a kind of overview about what "quantum" physics are???

damn frack... been doing a little deep thinking here lately? what's next... how they were able to get the filling in a twinkie??? You ask a lot of deep questions. not bad thing, just a lot of deep questions

Oh, and yeah I agreee with you on this;)

Whiskey

Code said:

Happy and I gave a little EF class on this a while back.
But essentially the mantra of quantum science is that "anything" can happen. But for more check this link out:
http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...042&perpage=20&highlight=quantum&pagenumber=2

Actually, it's the exact opposite of "anything" can happen if you ask me. Hence the term quantum, or bundle, used to describe the exchange of energy. Particles can only possess certain energies, hence "anything" is far from possible.

Top Bottom