Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Embarrassement in the gym! shame on me

Damn that would have made a great pic for one of those priceless websites. LOL!!! Don't sweat it dude. Just go on with your life.

Yeah, I can beat that one. One time (in band camp) I rolled outta bed and hit the gym in the shorts I slept in. No underwear. (what can I say... it was 4:45 a.m., I didn't give a shit) You see where this is going... Anyway, was squatting ATG style and at the bottom, the inseam on the shorts burst. Next thing I know, there is a nice breeze on my balls. Keep in mind, that the squat rack is at the front (in front of a mirror too) of a rectangular room with all the other equipment behind it -- everybody faces the squat rack and the person that is squatting has their back to the room. There is also a cable cross about 10 feet behind the rack that faces it. Some guy was doing crossovers and I'm sitting there with my shorts split up to the elastic, balls and crack hanging out, and 405 on my back. I was pissed I had to stop the set. Luckily, I had warmup pants with me. Had a good laugh over that one...

Well...

I did have one of my jackass friends pants me when doing curls a few years back. That son of a bitch got underwear and all.

If I was on the receiving end of some of these stories, I would probably never be able to show my face in the same gym again. I'm sorry for all of you. You're better persons than I, as I would have never lived these ones down.

One time squatting, my boxers ripped and it sounded like I tore a muscle in my back or something. My friend was scared shitless askin me if i was ok, and I'm beat red in the face laughing. Thank god I had shorts on over em. Not that embarassing.

Freak Show said:
If I was on the receiving end of some of these stories, I would probably never be able to show my face in the same gym again. I'm sorry for all of you. You're better persons than I, as I would have never lived these ones down.

True, I am a BIG man, but it's easier to show your face again if you have 12in of limp D.;)

Top Bottom